If you can turn great ideas into code and turn that code into groundbreaking and beautiful new applications, you are the full stack lead developer we are looking for!
Our clients’ company was founded in 1969 and is market-leader in their business and active in more than 60 countries worldwide. Within the company, they have launched a new venture and are looking for a full stack developer.
Your main responsibility within the new team is to build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful applications and web platforms. You do this by leading the software development team and taking on hands-on leadership role in the software development process. You will report to the program manager directly.
Next to creating REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms, you will have to:
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts and fellow engineers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performance code base;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Mentor and lead other engineering team members.
To be a succesfull full stack lead developer you should have:
- A Master degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field;
- 2 years experience with AngularJS or ReactJS;
- Experience with performance optimization techniques;
- Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using Java or Node.js;
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services;
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL database management systems (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis);
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment;
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews and design documentation)
It would be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies;
- Experience with native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g. iOS, Android, PhoneGap, ionic);
- Hardware hacking and prototyping experience (e.g. Arduino);
- Entrepreneurial / Startup Experience;
- Experience with UX / UI design.
We offer a challenging position within a new venture, where you help own the next horizon of innovation by creating game changing data products and digital solutions. You will receive a fulltime contract within our clients’ company and very favourable working conditions.
If you have any questions or want more information about our joboffer, please contact our recruiter Yvanka Pfeifer on +31 (0)6 83173849 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are convinced this is your new job, please apply using the ‘solliciteer’ button and send us your resume and cover letter. We will respond to your application within 5 working days.